Tablecloth with hem-stitch
The tablecloth is individual handwork with its unique character. It is woven on a traditional wooden loom by skilled latvian hands. Hem-stitching is a method of hemming, in which the threads of the cloth are drawn and separated. It results in a soft, silk-like design.
Product is for those who cherish special things in life, appreciate high-quality products, handwork, and natural essence of linen products. This will be a great investment to make your home a very special place for your family.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: In the highly unlikely event that you aren't completely satisfied, we will promptly and courteously offer you a full refund or a new replacement. We will be fast to respond if you have any questions or issues.
- HIGH-QUALITY MATERIAL: Made from high quality 100% natural linen, without chemicals. Tablecloth is durable and practical.
- HAND MADE: This is a hand-made product which is a very limited supply. It will give a very unique character to your room and will be great investment.
- UNIQUE DESIGN: Elegant pattern and high quality 100% natural linen will give a vintage feeling. It is very unique because of very limited production on traditional wooden looms. This modern tablecloth is suitable for decoration, family room, kitchen, dining room or on any other table.
- HIGH-QUALITY MATERIAL: Made from high quality 100% natural linen, without chemicals.
- MANY SIZES: We offer many sizes to best suit your needs. It will be suitable for all kinds of tables.
Handmade in Latvia